GMP BASICS is a Convenient, flexible and verifiable online training.
It is a general training in Quality Systems for the Life Science industry based on the regulations and guidelines for both Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices.
The training is divided into 8 parts plus a final test. Each part is a short video that ends with a quiz, just click on “Quiz” on the right side of the screen. When you have passed the quiz, you can move on to the next part of the training.
After completion of all the 8 parts, you will receive an e-mail with a link to a test site. The Test-ID is the same as the password you received to log on to GMP BASICS.
When you have passed the test, your certificate will be sent to your e-mail address.
Course fee: EUR 129.00 / participant (excluding VAT)
HOW IT WORKS
1. The what why and how of GMP and Quality Systems
2. How authorities perform oversight
3. Minimise risks for mix-ups
4. Prevent contamination
5. Minimise risks for employee errors
6. Ensuring right quality, with high degree of assurance
7. Facilitate investigations
8. Creating GMP and Quality Systems records
The training account will be open for 6 months or until passing the final test or after 4 failed test attempts.
Any questions? Use the contact function!